What is the capacity of the bottle?
The bottle has a full capacity of 500 milliliters.
What materials are the bottle made up of?
The cap of the bottle is made of polypropylene and is breakable. The body of the bottle is made of a material called BPA-Free Tritan™. Tritan™ is not only a BPA-free plastic, it doesn’t contain BPS (bisphenol S) or any other bisphenols. It is also free of any estrogenic and androgenic activity (EA-free). Tritan™ retains its color and gloss even after hundreds of washing and is also dishwasher safe.
Can the bottle withstand hot and cold water?
You can fill the bottle with boiling water or leave the bottle in the fridge. It is however not advisable to put the bottle in the freezer as the filter ring could deform, resulting in water leakage.
How do I clean the bottle?
Occasionally or when water becomes murky or have white precipitates, do clean the bottle.
Put 2 spoonfuls (about 20cc) of vinegar inside the bottle and enough water to fully submerge the filter. Close the lid and shake multiple times. Then flush out the solution and refill with drinking water.
How does the A.H.A water stand when compared with tap water?
Tests on 500 ml of A.H.A water as well as a similar amount of tap water, conducted by the Biocera Daesung Ceramic R & D Center in Korea indicated the following:
|pH||ORP (mV)||TDS (ppm)||H2 (ppb)|
|Tap Water (Korea)||7.3||550||108||-|
- ORP, or Redox Potential, is a measurement of the water's ability to oxidize contaminants. The higher the ORP, the greater the number of oxidizing agents. In generalized terms for humans, a higher ORP is better for outside of the body, while a lower ORP is preferred for consumption due to the high anti-oxidant value.
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in units of mg per unit volume of water (mg/L), also referred to as parts per million (ppm). In the case of the A.H.A water, the higher reading is due to the presence of higher levels of minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium etc.
- Hydrogen rich water combines with oxygen free radicals to form water.
How often do we change the filter?
If tap water is used to fill the bottle, the filter needs to be changed every 6 months.
If filtered water is used then the lifespan of the filter can be extended to 12 months assuming 1.5 liters is consumed a day.
How do we change the filter?
- Open the bottom cap by rotating it clockwise.
- Replace the used filter with a new one.
- Close the bottom cap by rotating it counterclockwise (secure the cap fully to prevent leakage).
- Do not remove the bottom cap unless filter replacement is necessary.
Why is the bottle expensive?
To be able to consume healthy water which is alkaline, antioxidant and rich in hydrogen, the price is considered to be cheap. At RM399 initial investment, it only costs RM1/day for 1.5liters of water. From the second year onwards, the cost goes down to RM0.48sen per day.
Why must we keep the bottle filled with water all the time?
Once the bottle is opened for use, try to fill the bottle or at least submerge the filter at all times. This is to prevent exposure of the ceramics in the filter to the air causing bacterial formation.